Share your Streetartwork, Sighting or email me for friendship:

streetartworker(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, April 1, 2007

G cameraman strikes again!


Still wet. Maybe at around 5:30 that morning.



Klik gambar

It was Saturday 24th of March and I have to go through a lot of ‘meeting’ with people that day. But that night I had a great moment coz my friend G ‘fly’ me to France. Yup, I had a French style dinner with like 5 other French.
I went to his house coz he asks me how to make wheatpaste and planning to do some training action later after that. So before peddling my bike to his house, I stop by at some restaurant to feed my empty tank. I eat like hungry person that didn’t eat for weeks just to regret that G girlfriend had cooked some French dinner with tasty desert, which I hope that I really didn’t eat before that! Damn it tastes good.
I had to skip some other part to let it be my own great moment. So, we started our ‘cooking lesson’ at around 11 that night and only went out on our mission at 5 that Sunday morning. We did it on an abandoned house somewhere in KL using big brush, which later on we didn’t really use it…. We use our hand instead! So enjoy G’s work and expect more street work from him!..... or us, hehehe!

7 comments:

  1. thanks for your presence at home and your help about wheatpaste. ;-)

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would look stronger i think if for example black color were used!
    or better paint it in detail like hair, skin and shirt colored differently. for dog sake u use wheatpaste, for sure you got plenty of time colouring it before pasting it up....it would look great!
    but i bet you just trying this up since you just learned how to cook wheatpaste from martkos[he's a good teacher]

    hope to see more color in this cameraman like in the previous entry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you bet Chihuahua, this was just to try wheatpaste.
    When I saw it on the wall, I thinked about the power that dark color could ad.
    I will also try to paint it in different color but I am already in a new stencil, so...

    thanks for your comment, waiting for other ;-)

    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best part that i love the most bout this piece is the wording on the chest of the cameraman. that small typeface would lure people to go closely to the piece for them to be able to read the word 'escape'. nice piece, really love it except that chihuahua might be right, that colour can turn your piece to be more stronger! but the wording.... love it keep the 'guy' big but the 'word' small man!

    r u really from france? because i've seen your piece in previous entry like few month back? or you lived here already? working?married to local girl? studying? hakhakhak.... i've ask you to much! mind bout it!

    kev

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet fcode were really great artist among street artist. lot of people from outside of malaysia came here and do some street art with him. love to work with you one day, fcode!
    BTW: love the work by G. love to see if he could make 'live size' or 'human size' of this cameraman. adding up with actual colour on it, it would look like a real cameraman if seen from a distance!

    good luck 4 u!

    emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all also want to learn from you how to make wheatpaste la fcode!

    its not fair...isk..isk..isk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!!! Amazing Blog!!!

    I from Uruguay, my name`s is :: Vj Zz::

    Visit my blog:

    www.vjzz.blogspot.com

    :: Uruguay :: Stencil & More ::

    ReplyDelete