Share your Streetartwork, Sighting or email me for friendship:

streetartworker(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sighting that Inspire [View All]




klik gambar

Saw these stencils yesterday while cycle around KL for no exact reason. But these stencils gave me reason to cycle more often. The "anger" one i saw near Ampang Point. I've seen this one long time ago, only till yesterday i manage to take picture of it. The one with "ilmu tuju-tuju" i saw in Gombak. Both have its own unique quality in it. Both have over/underspray on it which to me not a flaw.... but marks......, mark of stencils that so "punk-rock" that perfections is not the goal, it doesn't have to write the word "anger" because the medium has said everything. Watched carefully on the "ilmu tuju-tuju" stencil, you'll find a trace of probably masking tape or any kind of tape and the trace that apeared around it just make the stencils look kind of naive but yet dangerous or smarts!


4 comments:

  1. Hey F-code,

    Great blog! Il´´ be visitinng you very often.
    Thanks for your nice words.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff!

    i saw that ilmu tuju-tuju quite some time ago in kompleks idaman, gombak... somewhere near my house.

    glad its finally here!

    a 'modern man' with an ilmu tuju-tuju?
    kindda make u think a little, kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. perv, where have you been aa??
    if you know any great stencils around gombak, send me the picture la heh!!
    or better send your own, when will we see new one from you?

    the ilmu tuju-tuju looks very nice with the masking tape effect. wonder what it means. and the guy looks like george bush la....!

    probably to show how powerful this evil guy has that he just have to point(tuju)where he want to attack!
    really wish that we know from the artist itself bout the work. but it is there for us to think....so that is what i think!

    BTW perv, nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Thanks for your comments on my blog! Unfortunately I am not (yet) a stencilist. So far, I am only taking photos of stencils that I like and post them here. I have been trying a bit to do stencils myself but well, I have to say it's much more difficult than I thought !!!
    Thanks for the link, I will also link your blog now. take care, Maya

    ReplyDelete